Friday, February 6, 2009

The day it all changed...

When I woke up, my head was spinning. I felt like either it was the best sleep in my entire life, or I was having a horrible headache. But it became apparent something was different about this morning. I threw my feet off off the bed, reached for my slippers then slowly shuffled my feet towards the bathroom.
As I glanced into the mirror it became clear, I could not see anything, there was no reflection of...me. It was incredibly shocking, I examined the mirror, inside and out, hopefully it was some sick joke that my brothers had played. After the adrenaline had slowly subsided, I had to accept the inevitable.
I was invisible.


3 comments:

  1. I liked the format of a story. It adds something other than just a boring retell of why you would want a superpower. Looking at mine, it seems as though I have gone the boring route :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice vocab, and it keeps you interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job, I was confused at the beginning thinking wow this is not the topic I will make fun of her for not fully understanding the curriculum, but the jokes on me it was actually very good.
    great job.

    ReplyDelete